Austin Roofing Company
Looking for an Austin roofing company you can trust with one of the most valuable investments of your life? You have come to the right place. Tex Roofing are THE roofing experts who can handle any commercial or residential roofing project with care and expertise. Our company has been in business since 1996 and has decades of experience on staff. Our professional staff is here to help you with all your roofing needs. We will provide you exceptional service and results all while keeping within your budget. At Tex Roofing the customer comes first and foremost. We understand the importance of customer service and delivering a quality product. Our roofing contractors are highly skilled and have at least 5 years of experience in exterior work. The crew will be able to educate you in the various types of roofing systems we offer and help you decide on the type of roofing that would best suit your roofing needs.
We understand the importance of a proper roofing structure for your home. Our skilled team at Tex Roofing is educated on all the precise techniques to install your new roof. Our Austin roofing company offers a variety of options in systems that will compliment the look of your home. We use only premium materials that are expertly installed to your structure.
- Roofing shingles: As the most widely used roofing product for homes across the United States, roofing shingles are durable and long-lasting. Shingles can take on most hard weather conditions, providing protection against the outside elements. Affordable and traditional, this roofing option is a smart choice for your home.
- Roofing tiles: Durable roofing tiles are fire-resistant and made of 60% recycled materials. This roofing system is installed with precision, creating a natural water flow. Tiles are durable and have a lengthy lifespan.
- Metal roofing: The most durable of all residential roofing structures available, a metal roof can last a lifetime. Easy installation and with minimal maintenance, this option will add value to your property.
Commercial roofing companies can be questionable in their application techniques. However, our Austin roofing company is highly skilled and knowledgeable in the most current commercial technology and installation processes. Our roofing contractors are a team of professionals who take pride in their performance. Tex Roofing offers commercial clients a multitude of choices for their building and can assist in the decision making process. We know which option best fits your building and your budget.
- TPO: Easily installed and relatively inexpensive, TPO roofing is a popular choice for commercial building in Texas.
- PVC: PVC is a long-term performance-based product that is durable and reliable. This lightweight product comes in a variety of different colors that will match your building.
- Modified bitumen: A system that is highly durable and cost-effective, modified bitumen is great for larger buildings and extreme temperatures.
- Liquid applied: This commercial roofing system is a great choice for a waterproofing your roof. Liquid applied is an easily installed option that will improve the longevity of your roofing system.
- EPDM: Best for low-slope of flat roofing systems. EPDM is made of a synthetic rubber material that is optimal for heavy foot traffic.
If you’re not sure which roofing material is right for you, let our experienced professionals know and they will assist you in making the best possible choice. We understand that this is a big purchase and want to ensure you have the best buying experience possible. We pride ourselves on the quality service and products of our roofing company. Austin commercial buildings are part of our expertise.
Tex Roofing handles roofing repairs of all kinds. Our roofing company in Austin is educated in commercial and residential repairs that are brought on by wind storms, hail damage, and basic wear and tear due to age. South Texas weather can turn bad fast. One minute it’s sunny and an hour later heavy hail and powerful gusts are assaulting your roof. We’ll be ready after every storm to keep your roof’s health maintained. A common residential shingled roof has an average lifespan of 25 years. During this time the roof takes on intense weather conditions, including extreme heat and cold, causing the shingles to crack and become brittle. This makes the shingles more susceptible to damage. We take care of minor roofing repairs that involved blow offs and billowing, as well as total re-roofing projects where the roof has begun to deteriorate. This is found in all roofing systems, such as: